GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

Sunday, February 1, 2009

THE RISE OF COBRA TEASER CLIP FROM ET (SUPER BOWL SPOT)

G.I. Joe Movie [tagged] from Entertainment Tonight (Super Bowl Spot Footage ) watchable on youtube HERE [via AICN] featuring action, body-armor and loadsa air-flips in slow-mo. I really wanna see more before commenting tho ... meanwhile before the "official" trailer hits this weekend U.S.-time - here be some screengrabs AND personal commentary (altho I still can't get the darned slideshow to present in order of my placement gggrrrr).

GIJOE-01
Pretty-boy Duke gets a close-up.
GIJOE-02

GIJOE-03
GIJOE-04
From being human-projectiles crashing trams to dodging projectiles
in the middle of a street ... busy, busy boys, aren't they? Who are they?
GIJOE-19
GIJOE-20

Decent armor-detailing, IMHO... please don't let the toys suck, please don't let the toys suck! And I'm talking about the 12 inch figures. I don't really care much for the other scales (becoz I've no history with them myself *sobs*). And if anyone does expansion uniform sets? Sans bodies? ARMY-BUILDING-TIME! muahahahaha - finances be damned!

GIJOE-21
GIJOE-22
GIJOE-23

GIJOE-05
The Baroness gets busy...
GIJOE-06
GIJOE-07

GIJOE-08
Motorbike versus Cobra Underground Drill-thingamajig = Drill FTW!
GIJOE-09
At first I thought it looked like a soundwave-energy-burst tho ... hhmmm
GIJOE-10

GIJOE-12
Scarlett not at her gorgeous best, I must say...seems Breaker is getting tired of her B.S. too ... heh.
GIJOE-11

GIJOE-13
GIJOE-18

Personally speaking (regardless of comicbook origins or logic) I would have hoped Snake-Eyes was more of a covert-operative, ya know? Not a bouncing-about on a public city-street making all those ninja-moves for all and sundry to peep at, in broad-blardy-daylight, innit? Fair enough I know not the circumstance surrounding this particular scene, but a full-faced-covered dude with samurai-swords down the back doesn't necessarily equate: "He's one of the Good Guys. Let's Trust Him With Our Meaningless Lives", innit? ... But hey, that's just me. heh.

GIJOE-24
Black-On-Black is the ONLY way to go, babee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER