GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

Sunday, February 1, 2009

G.I.JOE RESOLUTE & THE RISE OF COBRAS @ SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2008G.I.JOE RESOLUTE & THE RISE OF COBRAS @ SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2008

CoolToyReview was at the Hasbro - G.I.Joe Panel Coverage @ SCDCC - which included introductions / discussions on a new online G.I.Joe animated series written by Warren Ellis (!) and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [tagged], as well as scenes on the movie! Check out their write-up HERE and here are some selected processed pics:

**some plot-points were revealed G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA

- "relationships between Baronness & Duke (who were once engaged!), Scarlett & Ripcord (a love-hate relationship), Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow (they have a history going back to when they were 10 years old)."

- Snake Eyes will be blocking Roadblock's efforts to swoon Scarlett. There will be lots of action, so the romances will not take the center stage.

- Cobra Commander will be in the movie.

- IDW is the new comic partner.


SNAKE-EYES-HUMVEE
SNAKE-EYES-JUNGLE
BARONESS-NIGHT
GIJOE-ARCTIC

G.I. JOE RESOLUTE is an animated series published online aimed at kids, with a PG-13 type of animation, leading up to the movie. The show is written by Warren Ellis? Character designs were shown - which I have processed as well:

ANIME-STALKER
ANIME-STORM-SHADOW
ANIME-DESTRO-BARONESS
ANIME-USS-FLAGG

NOTE: All images have been processed from originals.
CREDIT: All original images taken by Dan Curto for CoolToyReview.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER