GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

Sunday, February 1, 2009

G.I.JOE: THE RISE OF COBRAG.I.JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA

RISE-OF-COBRA

The Netherlands-based Film1.nl scored a trio of pics from the Cinema EXPO in Amsterdam [via] which features character shots of Ray Park as SNAKE-EYES, Sienna Miller as BARONESS and Channing Tatum as DUKE (click on individual link to view) ... and yes, seems that the full title for the G.I.Joe movie has been revealed to be .... G.I. JOE: RISE OF COBRA - which I think would be best served to exclaim with gusto, like *RRRRISE OF COOOOBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!* (inclusive of Cobra Commander's clench-fist waving in the air) - for maximum effect, 'natch ... and here's an added "bonus-pic" below from the prior Licensing show in New York (with image via picsmcgee.com) which unfortunately a post I've prepared for has lapsed - but I'm not one to waste any images innit? *cough*

JOE-LICENSE

...am not too sure, but I may have read somewhere that Cobra creates an underground digger-machine-thingie to threaten the Earth? was that for the movie? Or comic book? Or my senility gone walkabout? Dr Evil would be proud tho ... Quick! Someone say it's a display prop or I'll start shedding manly-tears! ... heh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER